Syracuse FC Stadium Policies and Code of Conduct
Syracuse FC values the support of every one of our fans and is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums.
Syracuse FC pledges to protect every fan’s right:
• To watch the game in a safe, clean and healthy environment.
• To cheer, sing and otherwise enthusiastically support their team within the limits of these Policies and Code of Conduct.
• To be treated in a courteous, consistent and professional manner.
• To be treated with dignity and respect by other spectators attending the game and by those organizing the event.
• To expect displays of good sportsmanship.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Syracuse FC fans:
• Support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, and opposing team players and fans.
• Enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, political or inciting messages, and disorderly language or behavior.
• Comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
• Promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball crew on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
• Conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and surrounding areas.
ADMISSION / MATCH POLICIES
• Gates will open 60 minutes prior to the start of the match for General Admission. We strongly encourage guests to enter the stadium as early as possible to avoid delays.
• All seating in the stadium is reserved for guests with valid tickets for the specific event.
• Children under 4 years of age will be admitted free of charge.
• All guests entering the stadium may be subject to a search. Refusal may be grounds to prohibit admission.
• Smoking, including the smoking of E-cigarettes, is prohibited in and around all Syracuse FC stadiums.
• Proper behavior is expected of all guests. Foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures will not be tolerated and may result in ejection and/or arrest.
• Entering the playing field without authorization or throwing objects in the stands or onto the field are violations of stadium rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest.
PROHIBITED and RESTRICTED ITEMS
• No weapons of any kind
• No fireworks, flares or similar type items
• No bottles, cans or coolers; no metal or glass containers of any kind
• No pets or animals of any kind, with the exception of service animals
• No selfie sticks, professional camera equipment, tripods, laser pointers, etc.
• No water guns, toy/replica type weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
• No frisbees, balloons or inflated balls
• No skates, rollerblades, skateboards, hover boards, etc.
• No merchandise may be sold/resold in the stadium or adjacent areas
• No pamphlets, handouts or advertisements may be distributed without the prior approval of Syracuse FC.
• Bringing bags into the stadium is strongly discouraged. Backpacks and bags may be subject to search.
• Umbrellas are not permitted in the stadium; please bring raincoats/ponchos for inclement weather
• Non-flash photography and small handheld video cameras are permitted. Still photos or video must be for personal use only.
• Prohibited items discovered during inspections at stadium entrances must be returned to owner’s vehicle or discarded. The stadium will not provide a storage area for these items. Unlawful items discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items will be subject to arrest.
• Guests arriving by mass transit must take particular caution not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made.
Flags, banners and signs will be permitted in the SUPPORTERS SECTIONS as long as they meet the following guidelines:
• They are event-related and in good taste
• They are not commercial, political or offensive in nature
• They are not larger than 5’ x 5’ in size
• They do not cover any stadium signage
• Their flagpoles are made out of flexible PVC and are no larger than 6’ Items larger than the sizes listed above will need to be pre-approved by Syracuse FC and cannot be used during the run of play. All flags or banners deemed inappropriate by stadium management are subject to removal at the sole discretion of Syracuse FC.
Guests who attend Syracuse FC events expect to have a good time. As such, it is our duty to ensure that those guests who drink alcoholic beverages do so responsibly. The following is a list of alcohol policies instituted at the stadium:
• Guests will not be permitted to bring alcoholic beverages into the stadium.
• Guests will not be allowed to enter the stadium if they appear to be intoxicated.
• Drunk and disorderly behavior as well as violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from the stadium without refund and could result in the loss of season tickets.
Fans who fail to abide by these Policies and/or Code of Conduct may be subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest. Failure to abide by these Policies and/or Code of Conduct may result in loss of Season Ticket Privileges. Please be assured that the comfort and safety of all our guests is our primary goal. We thank you for adhering to the provisions of these Policies and Code of Conduct and for making Syracuse FC events special and memorable for you and your fellow patrons.
As part of our pledge for a great fan experience, Syracuse FC has put in place a Guest Advisory Board to help shape the fan experience at Syracuse FC games. If your visit did not go as planned or you would like more information regarding the Guest Advisory Board, please email email@example.com This will allow Syracuse FC Staff to better serve you during your next visit.
Stadium Policies and Code of Conduct may be amended at any time without notice.